All information and services displayed on the www.brittindia.com website constitute an “invitation to offer” for availing of products / services which shall be subject to the terms&conditions as listed below.
All the terms & conditions form an Agreement regulating our relationship with regard to use of online transactions.
All the terms and conditions must be read very carefully. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, you should not use this service. Your use of an online Payment services constitute your acceptance of these terms.
• To avail of and use the Services you should have an active Distributor ID and password with proper Account Information
• All prices quoted are in Indian Currency. The company reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
• Your payment will reach the Company account to which you are making an onlinepayment.
• The company will not be liable if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment, the company is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted and secured when the distributor is makingpayment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure by the Distributor or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the process of the online payment process.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the online payment process, please contact our Finance Department directly: